Ready to Ship Items
Typically ship between 1-2 business days
Factory Shipped Items
Typically ship between 3-5 business days.
Made to Order Items
Typically ship between 7-10 business days.
Every item has an icon identifying its stock status on the product page. The lead time can vary depending on the stock status and the product type. These are general estimations and are subject to change. Specific brands and products may also have extended lead times displayed. Some common status types are:
- Ready to Ship – Items that typically ship between 1-2 business days
- Factory Shipped – Items that typically ship between 3-5 business days
- Made to Order – Items that typically ship between 7-10 business days
Orders are normally processed the same day if they are received on a weekday (weekend or holiday orders will be processed the next business day). After this handling time, the lead time estimates by product stock status will apply (see above question).
Most items with a stock status of “Ready To Ship” will have a priority ground and expedited shipping option available. Priority ground shipments have a rushed handling time and are usually shipped within the same or next business day. All expedited orders will be shipped using an express shipping method by a carrier of our selection. The estimated delivery dates are displayed at checkout for each shipping method.
RoofingDirect.com partners with a variety of common shipping carriers including FedEx, UPS, USPS, and several freight carriers. Carriers are selected based on the product type, cost, and shipping speed.
RoofingDirect.com proudly offers our customers multiple ways to save.
- Create an Account – By registering, you will unlock access to our rewards program that earns you points with every purchase. You will also receive $10 in credit after successfully signing up.
- Request a Quote – RoofingDirect.com has the ability to offer pricing discounts on bulk orders. If you are needing pallet quantities, please request a quote with your desired products.
RoofingDirect.com will make every effort to respond to new quote requests within 48 hours of receiving them. The completed quote with product pricing and shipping details will be emailed back to the sender.
Sales tax will only be charged if the customer is a resident of Idaho or Utah. All other orders will be tax exempt.
RoofingDirect.com accepts all major credit cards and offers an option to checkout using PayPal.
An order can be cancelled if it is requested by the customer prior to the order being shipped or starting in production. In most cases, the cancellation request will need to be received by RoofingDirect.com within 48 hours after the order is placed.
Upon receiving notification of the cancellation request, RoofingDirect.com will refund the order amount to the purchaser within 5 business days.