More About Ladder Accessories
Common Ladder Accessories and What They DoHaving the correct tools on-hand is essential to getting the job done both efficiently and safely; here is a quick rundown of some of the most common ladder accessories one would use for roof-related repairs, installations, and/or restorations.
- Ladder Hooks: Fit across the first two rungs of a ladder, allowing the user to access steep roofs
- Safety Legs: Provides extra stability at the base, and each side can be adjusted independently to accommodate uneven ground
- Hoisting Wheels: Used in conjunction with a rope for raising roofing materials using an extension ladder
- Ladder and Hoist Anchor: Ratcheting fabric straps that prevent lateral, or side-to-side, movement
- Stand-Off Stabilizer: Dual-legged implement that supports the weight of the user while keeping the ladder elevated from the roof surface
- Gutter Grabber: Hand tool designed to easily retrieve debris from gutters without excessive ladder movement
Shop with RoofingDirect.com!
Why buy from us, you may ask? Some of the perks our customers enjoy include:
Questions about a product? Contact us and we will be happy to help.