- Top Sellers
- Metal Flashing
- Roof Ventilation
- Gable Vents
- Chimney Accessories
- Pipe Flashing
- Tools / Equipment
- Hand Tools
- Tear Off Tools
- Gutter Accessories
- Cement / Coating / Sealant
- Roofing Underlayment
- Roof Drains
- Shingles / Tile
- Fall Protection
- Hoisting Equipment
- Safety / Cleaning Supplies
- Single Ply Roofing
- Single Ply Tools / Equipment
Showing the single result
Custom Metal Flashing Manufactured Upon Request. Here’s How.
Interested in purchasing a metal flashing profile not listed on our site? We can help! RoofingDirect.com has the ability to manufacture custom profiles of drip edge, edge flashing, step flashing, z-flashing, valley flashing, or any other type of metal flashing to meet your needs.
To start the process, please request a quote with the following information: flashing profile, dimensions, length, color, type of metal and total footage or quantity needed. If you have a drawing or sketch please attach the image with your quote request as this will help our sales and production team. Once we receive your request and all required information, our team will review and get back to you within 2 business days with a completed quote.
Features + Benefits = Why Buy From Roofing Direct For Custom Metal Flashing
- Custom built to meet your needs
- Made from heavy-duty quality material
- Fast production turnaround
- Made in the U.S.A.
Custom Metal Flashing Product Information
Metal flashing is typically a thin metal sheet, usually very weather resistant and corrosion resistant, that is applied to different sections of a home’s roof that help to protect the underlying wood from water damage and exposure to the elements. Flashing is most often placed at the junctions where two parts of the roof are joined in order to prevent water from seeping into the seams, for example flashing would be put all around a chimney or air vent that protrudes from the roof structure to keep water from dripping down the sides of the fixture and into the gaps between it and the rest of the roof.
There is also drip edge flashing which has the same purpose but is typically found and placed around the edges of the roof near the gutters to help guide water directly into the gutter instead of down the side of the home’s exterior.
Metal Flashing (Including Copper!) Details
So what is the overall purpose of roof flashing? It actually serves two very important roofing needs.
1) To secure the roof underlayment, protecting against wind and other elements
2) Directs rainwater and eventual rot away from behind the gutter, the fascia, and shingles
Once the roof underlayment is put down, the drip edge flashing is then laid across the entire perimeter of the roof, securing it, and then slightly overlapped with shingles. While older homes may not have these installed, many modern building codes will require drip edge flashing on all future installations and repairs to prevent future structural water damage.
Buy from RoofingDirect.com today! Why buy from us, you may ask? Some of the perks our customers enjoy include:
– Fast, direct shipping. Order online and have your items shipped directly to your home or jobsite.
– Quality products. We only sell high quality items from the best manufacturers in the industry.
– Great service. Roofing Direct is made up of a dedicated team of professionals who take pride in what they do.
– Multiple ways to save. Whether you buy in bulk or use reward points, our customers enjoy savings they would not get anywhere else.
Give us a call today! We’ll be more than happy to help.