Wire / Nylon Brushes
More About Wire / Nylon Brushes
Pick the Right Brush for the JobNot every brush is the right one for the job. The ones we offer from The Brush Man come in a variety of designs and fill types. Here's a quick summary of the brushes we offer and the jobs the are designed for:
- Stainless Steel Fill: Suitable for work on stainless steel and aluminum surfaces, high-heat jobs, and humid environments.
- Flat Brushes: Good for surface finishing, deburring, and cleaning. Available in tempered and stainless steel.
- Brass Wire: Used on softer surfaces or on harder surfaces when it's necessary not to mark it.
- Bronze Wire: Ideal for opening hardwood grain, which is required before applying liming wax. Does not produce sparks.
- Coupling Tube Brush: Typically used for removing rust and paint. Made with carbon wire.
Shop with RoofingDirect.com!
Why buy from us, you may ask? Some of the perks our customers enjoy include:
Questions about a product? Contact us and we will be happy to help.